We have a Art Director role with a large telecom client in New York. We are a direct vendor to the client. Here is the JD , please have a look and in interested reach me at email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Concept and design marketing campaigns with mobile-first thinking across ATT and DIRECTV s
2. Create wireframes and page layouts that communicate marketing hierarchy, tell the story of
complex products and offers, and support the customer journey.
3. Composite multiple images into a single new environment. Retouching. Understanding of
composition, lighting, and color.
4. Partner with copywriters, producers, and strategists to ensure creative supports AT&T s
5. Presentation of work and creative strategy to senior execs.
6. Time management across multiple projects.
3 + years of advertising agency or in-house agency digital experience.
Bachelor Degree in design, art direction, art, communications, marketing or equivalent
Strong digital portfolio including web pages, beautifully crafted graphics, image compositing, and
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe the Creative Suite.
Knowledge of page layout in Sketch.
Experience redlining webpage layouts.
Strong typography skills, composition skills and color sense.
Experience with AfterEffects, 3D and video a plus.
Understanding of technical limitations and emerging technologies.
Flourishes in a lively, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
Highly organized and be able to juggle multiple projects.
Precise attention to detail.
Strong verbal communication skills necessary to effectively communicate concepts and solutions.
Entertainment and/or tech experience a plus
2787 Berkley ln Frisco, TX, 75034