• Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or similar
• Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
• Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
• Familiarity with Linux
• Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
• Develop AI/machine learning solutions for various business problems
• Deploy this solutions on state of the art infrastructure
• Present findings and discuss project results with business units
• Collaborate with other AI/ML engineers
• Programming Languages Python (Java a plus)
• Probability and Statistics.
• Data Modeling & Evaluation.
• Machine Learning Algorithms.
• Distributed Computing.