Work you'll do
• AI Senior Consultants will Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services (e.g. Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
• Perform data studies and data discovery routines for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data sources or mash ups of new and existing data sources.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
• 3+ years of relevant Analytics consulting or industry experience
• At least 1 year experience working with SparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Sagemaker, and common open source scripting languages
• At least 6 months experience working with Amazon Lex or IPSoft Amelia
• Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
• 2+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Empirical Statistics or 4 years equivalent professional experience
• Travel up to 50% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday). (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Experience designing and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) Frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, Machine Log Algorithms, Text Mining algorithms.
• Java Programming at User Interface (UI) level
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization