Throughout the traditional HPC market as well as the Enterprise space that is turning towards HPC, there is proliferate growth of structured and unstructured data with varying utility half-life. At the same time, HPC technology continues to become increasingly more affordable and approachable. It is readily apparent that innovative solutions to develop knowledge and to discover insight, let alone innovate at an even faster pace will be the result of those that apply HPC solutions to the new and expanding data in new and creative ways. HPE is poised to bring new Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence based solutions to bear on important and valuable use cases. #CBHPE
In this role as the AI Solutions Architect, you will be a key member of the AI/DL Strategy team, you will help propose and develop the AI/DL Solutions roadmap, you will be a part of a functional team of subject matter experts in developing the solutions, and you will be one of the primary customer-facing AI/DL resources. Education and Experience, Required:
Responsibilities specific to role:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Higher
- 8+years experience
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Demonstrated strength in Customer Orientation skills
- Demonstrated skills in working with ambiguity.
- Formal training or work experience
- Help build fully integrated AI experiences for customer use cases: from advisory to software to infrastructure to services.
- Deeply understand AI use cases and their application in enterprise infrastructure environments
- Help customers adopt AI in their enterprise environment
- Build solution, marketing and enablement collateral specific to these use cases
- Work closely with third parties engineering team architects
- Drive the technology roadmap of solutions
- Evangelize the solution with customers and partners
Education and Experience, Desired
- Hands-on experience with AI/DL frameworks, such as Caffe, Theano, Torch, and TensorFlow
- Demonstrated expertise in AI technology at an implementation level
- Expertise in big data technology and application
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Thought leader with customers and ecosystem
- ‘Start up’ mindset, very ‘hands on’, ‘get things done’ attitude
- Advanced degree with focus in AI/DL
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative engagements with customer’s AI/DL subject matter experts in developing understanding of their needs and objectives.
- Regarding the Deep Learning space, drive the definition of a product/ service/solution (PSS) family/ portfolio through R&D and solutions teams.
- Determine appropriate PSS family positioning prior to introduction.
- Determine initial PSS pricing strategy.
- Regularly meet with customers or partners during the sales process.
- Provide closed-loop post-analysis of PSS family strategies.