Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineer to join the Intelligence and Operations Support (IOS) Division in our Chantilly, VA office. IOS provides specialized engineering, analysis and operations support to a variety of Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. We support the development of next generation national security-related systems based in space, in the air, and on the ground.
High level duties include, but are not limited to:
- Technical and programmatic support to Customer Artificial Intelligence / Synthetic Cognition systems research, acquisition, development/test/integration and demonstration.
- Research, analyze, and effectively communicate key Artificial Intelligence / Synthetic Cognition technology areas to advise customers on potential courses of action in these key focus areas:
- Cognitive Computing Architectures and Technologies (e.g. Deep Learning, Neural Nets)
- Human=Computer Interaction (e.g. HMI, Visualization)
- Subversion and assurance of cognitive systems
- Plan, participate in, and facilitate community for a in the key focus areas stated above
- Recognize and document program dependencies, internal and external, and manage them to enable mission success
- Draft, review, edit/update acquisitions and program artifacts including RFP packages, ECP packages, SOWs, requirements, CONOPs, schedules, test plans/procedures, architecture products (DODAF)
- Assist Customer lead in planning, executing, and managing R&D acquisitions for successful development/maturation/transition of capabilities; Coordinate planning efforts across program stakeholders including senior management, support staff, contracts, finance
- Conduct technical evaluations, as needed, developer programmatic / engineering data or proposals
- Assist Customer lead in long term planning of R&D initiatives, campaigns, roadmaps
- Assist Customer in planning, coordinating and executing internal and external engagement encompassing both governance and programmatic stakeholders (e.g. TEMs, ASCs, ERBs)
- Provide analysis of program execution; develop and provide recommendations to ensure successful programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) execution.
- Develop and coordinate documentation to support program funding actions
- Develop, coordinate, and brief (as required) program point papers, status briefings, ect
- Work with R&D organization elements to promote Technology Readiness Level (TRL) advancement
- MS in Engineering or relevant science discipline (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science)
- 10+ years total work experience, with 5 years work experience directly applicable to this position
- Experience in synthetic cognition, artificial intelligence and / or machine learning issues and developments
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- BS in Engineering or relevant science discipline (e.g Electrical Engineering, Computer Science)
- Gov/Military/SETA acquisition experience with Government Acquisition of systems / technology
- Systems Engineering experience
- Familiarity with software (SW) development
- Familiarity with R&D activities
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced, dynamic work environment; demonstrated interpersonal skills and strong briefing and written skills
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure, Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC, Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Interpersonal and People Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-tasking Ability, Oral and Written Communication Skills
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Listening Skills,MultiTasking Ability,Oral and Written Communication Skills,Presentation Skills using Powerpoint
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.