Kforce has a client in search of an Asset Analyst in Miami, FL.
The Asset Analyst maintains accuracy of Configuration Items (CI) in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB). As an Asset Analyst, you will work with the Asset Manager to ensure CI attributes and relationships are appropriately documented and maintained.
* Understand the Asset Management Processes being used and the importance of the CMDB to other IT Service Management processes
* Work with both the Asset Manager to add/modify CIs and related attributes within the CMDB
* Asset Analysts understand relationships between CIs and updates CI relationships within the CMDB in accordance to the established standards
* Ensures all new CIs being added to the database have the required documentation and evidence
* Ensures CI attributes are accurately documented
* Asset Analysts track and report on progress of assigned tasks
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks thoroughly, efficiently, and independently in a high-pressure environment
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Strong customer-service orientation
* Knowledge of ITILv3 and 4 is a plus
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB and/or ChangeGear CMDB a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.