Senior Solution Architect - JDA WMS
Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Solutions Architect you'll be part of our Global IT team located remotely You'll get to:
- Research the market and approve Make vs Buy options to meet business requirements
- Document high level design of solutions
- Support the determination of effort and skills required to implement solutions
- Ensure work scope is maintained and solutions are implemented, managing approvedChanges
- Conducts and guides application scan and risk review to validate privacy, security, and risk policies are met
- Responsible for examining the current systems architectureand working with business and technical staff to recommend solutions that result in more effective systems
- Guidance around how to leverage technology to solve a business problem
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to shape EA guardrails, standards and patterns
- Trains and Ensure alignment with Enterprise Architecture principles, guardrails, standards, patterns and frameworks.
- Guides outside partners to ensure SBD Requirement are met
Who You Are
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have: Insert description/requirements based on job....
- Bachelors or master's degree
- 5 - 7 years of Architecture and Development
- 5 - 7 Years of Development and Architecture in JDA
- Preferred experience required in TFS Project Methodology knowledge
- JDA 8.2 - Mocha - Java Newer platform - .NET - C/C#
- JDA/RP Integration Technologiesand tools
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies
What You'll Receive
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You'll Feel
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back, and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors, and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-TRF2
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.