Associate Architect - RemoteCome Make the World With Us
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX, and more.What You'll Do
As an Associate Architect, you'll be part of our Global IT team located remotely. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Interface with Business Relationship Managers, providing technical and functional expertise to provide vision, oversight, and coordination across a portfolio of technical solutions being developed in that domain.
- Develop, maintain, and communicates processes and standard practices related to the high-level design, development, and implementation of solutions across the portfolio of projects and enhancements in the domain.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs along with architecturally significant functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the business to define technology roadmaps. Helps to ensure outside partners are educated on approved technical solutions and works with those partners to ensure requirements are met.
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Expertise with SAP in a manufacturing environment including ECC, S4
- Experience with other ERP systems such as JDE, QAD a plus
- Experience with integration of Web Applications with ERP systems.
- Infrastructure technologies, including cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Experience using Web/Mobile Technologies
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!#LI-TRF2
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or any other protected characteristic.