Job Title: Associate Business Analyst
Experience: 3 year 5 years (Only within this range)
Must be willing to travel more than 50% anywhere in the US
We are looking for hiring Engineering /STEM discipline candidates as Associate Business Analyst for our projects in the US. MUST have degree in CS, Engineering or other STEM discipline.
You will get an opportunity to work on live projects in ERP and to learn more about new technologies such as Mobility Augmented Realities Advanced optimization and planning among other leading technologies
- Must have a BS degree in Engineering or other STEM discipline, with good academic credentials
- Should have good inclination to catch up fast and learn new product concepts and processes.
- Familiar with the concepts of Business system analysis and Requirements Management.
- Effective interpersonal skills and a strong team working ethics.
- A highly motivated individual, willing to take responsibilities, backed by a strong customer oriented focus
- Good verbal/ written communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders
- Study customer's existing business process, identify their challenges/requirements and design appropriate solutions using Ramco product. Prepare appropriate process flow & blue print documents for their core area of expertise
- Responsible for successful implementation of recommended solutions in accordance with the contracted project scope. Work with the PMs, Technical consultants and other cross-functional teams to ensure timely & successful implementation of the solution
- Support business development activities with the intent of minimizing Ramco's exposure to risk while focusing on the innovative application of our product to maximize the value to the customer.
- Work with the customer in devising appropriate data collection methodologies & configuring the system with key process parameters to deliver the functionality defined in the contract scope documentation.
- Conduct User Champion Training, User Acceptance testing, End user Training and assist customers in Roll-out process.
- Provide support to customers during go-live and post-implementation usage of the system.
interested candidate can share resumes at paul(at)ubsols.com