Campaign Strategist - 8 70 6
The Campaign Strategist will j oin our client's marketing team in RTP, NC . Do you enjoy developing digital strategies to drive success for customers but are less enthused about the execution components? If so, continue reading! Our client's Campaign Strategist will be responsible for developing effective digital marketing strategies, optimizing campaigns to meet our customers' business objectives, and collaborating with both internal teams & customers to drive retention & growth.
The Campaign Strategist role is a direct hire opportunity with a technology company that empowers product brands & local businesses to win the fight online. This opportunity reports to the VP, Client Performance and comes with a competitive base salary a s well as a fabulous benefit package . Local to RTP or Morrisville, NC is a must, but the job can be worked as a hybrid role (2 days in the office and 3 days remotely). No C2C or visa situations accepted for this opportunity. Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Required Qualifications & Skills :
- Research and develop digital marketing strategies and campaign plans to meet client business objectives based on consumer insight and data
- Identify new digital marketing strategies to be explored and drive testing in collaboration with platform partners (Google, Microsoft, etc) as well as internal Client Performance & Product teams
- Monitor, analyze, and performance tune campaigns across channels and networks
- Collaborate with Execution, Product, Client Success, Sales, Engineering, and Marketing to retain clients and drive revenue via client offerings
- Evaluate client analytics, including user behavior, transaction level data, and campaign performance
- Participate in client calls with Sales and Client Success teams
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Train internal teams on campaign strategies and execution
- Engage with and leverage network partner relationships
- Continued development and expertise in digital marketing trends and best practices
- Some travel will be required
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area
- 4+ years ' experience developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on Google, Microsoft, and Facebook
- 4+ years ' experience with Google Analytics
- 4+ years of client-facing experience with demonstrated dedication to clients and problem solving
- Prior experience working at an agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Our ideal candidate would also have a combination of:
- 1+ year experience developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on The TradeDesk
- 2+ years ' experience working with s ales teams developing new prospect strategies and campaign plans
- Prior experience creating and implementing Search Engine Optimization strategies
Contact Martha Michaux or with questions regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying. When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it's not about what you know, it's about who you know? At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know .
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.