Our client is currently hiring for 20 Associate Compliance Specialists
for a large global CRO in Morrisville, NC. Qualified candidates will have 0-2 years experience in Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device or Engineering.
If interested, please send a copy of your most updated resume to Madison at ! Position Title:
Associate Compliance Coordinator Reports to:
Group Leader, Quality
The position is responsible for internal data management related to the quality and/or regulatory disciplines at the Morrisville site. Essential Functions:
Position Requirements: Education or Equivalent:
- Initiation, investigation and responding to customer complaints
- Complaint sample receipt, initial inspection, documentation verification
- Complaint initiation in TrackWise system, Initial customer notification
- Sample submission to lab with request for analysis
- Non - Product Quality related sample handling associated with internal sample storage as well as coordination with off-site storage facility.
- Retain sample management associated with complaint investigation
- Compiling and generation data in support of complaints, Continuous Process Verification (CPV) and Annual Product Reviews (APRs) for all commercial customers.
- Data gathering and other investigation related support for complaints
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred. Experience
1-2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in Quality function Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- High level of attention to detail.
- Full complement of business computer literacy skills (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, database software, etc.) is required.
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Review documentation for accuracy.
- Strong computer and appropriate communication skills (both written and oral) allowing direct interaction with outside suppliers, RTP internal staff.
- Should be familiar with cGMP and safe work practices.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak clear English.
- Frequent sitting, walking, reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen, writing, talking, carrying, listening
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds
- Performance driven
- Customer focused
- Collaborative and inclusive
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or