Apex Systems, America's second largest technical staffing firm, has an opportunity for a full time Associate Director - Clinical Assay Validation / Technical Services
If interested in this, or any other opportunities with Apex Systems, please send a resume and best contact information to Caroline, Responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Directs, establishes, and plans the overall policies and goals for the laboratory.
- Works closely with the staff, department directors, to ensure the highest standards of quality and service are maintained.
- Writes and updates procedures and manuals as needed and reviews them annually to ensure that employees have current information needed to perform tests and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform work in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Develop and implement diagnostic and analytical procedures
- Evaluate laboratory information
- Report results in accordance to protocols mandated by the regulatory requirements
- Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards, developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of the budgets for all designated work units
- Administers departmental personnel management programs to include, but not limited to interviewing prospective hires, hiring, counselling and discipline of employees, performance appraisals
- Bachelor's Degree medical laboratory science or related field
- Master's degree in business administration (Preferred)
- Min. of 5 years' progressive experience in lab supervision and management
- Min. of 2 years' experience in management with financial responsibility
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at