Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
The purpose of Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations is to provide best in class and versatile security services to the enterprises. As an Associate Director in Cybersecurity Engineering, you will be the product owner of Network Security, driving the Agile squad to engineer, innovate, and implement outstanding security solutions. The purpose will be to obsess and bring the best of security solutions to protect DTCC assets and systems.
This role is an agile product owner role and the security engineers aligned will intricately collaborate with this position. As a capability leader (product owner), a strong candidate will have strong experience guiding & mentor staff as it relates to the capability, identifying areas to optimize the capability, and stretching the team to meet their maximum performance. Team members may be within the US or globally. Your Primary Responsibilities
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Be the Product Owner for Network Security Engineering agile squad
- Influence the direction of the Network Security roadmap by proactively looking forward on security gaps that require planning
- Provide iteration planning, backlog management, and facilitate agile ceremonies with Scrum Master
- Participate in scoping and release planning with squad members and motivate team with transparent goals
- Build partnership with stakeholders and management up-to-date with status of major deliverables and sustain strong working relation with business partners, peers and agile squad to enhance business value
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
- Strong Information Security experience in Network Security (firewalls, IDS/IPS, network behavior analytics, DNS, WAF, DDOS protection, network segmentation, etc..)
- Strong people leadership skills with experience leading Agile security engineering team
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Cybersecurity engineering, design, implementation and documentation
- Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks, policies and procedures
- Security certifications (CEH, CCSP, CISSP, OSCP) are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.