A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm-s code of ethics and business conduct.
The PwC Digital team creates high impact software assets that drive business solutions from strategy through build to support and maintenance. We are top tier strategy, creative, and technical talent who work collaboratively to solve clients- biggest challenges and deliver real, measurable value in a way that-s cheaper, faster, and better. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience : 3 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study : Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Operations Management/Research, Statistics Certification(s) Preferred :
Scrum Master - Certified Agile Product Owner, TOGAF, PMI and/or certifications in programming, business intelligence/data warehousing Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in developing and executing a multi-tenant software/data services (SaaS) platform in a -Big Data- Environments including:
- -Big Data- technologies and systems including HDFS/Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Columnar and noSQL environments;
- Azure, AWS and GCP services and offerings and experience with use and deployment in SaaS offerings;
- Managed Services experience supporting -hot- production client environments;
- Multi-Tenant security and performance compartmentalization environments and their requirements; and,
- 24 x 7 operational support needs and designing systems to address SLAs.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in executing client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment with industry or functional domain knowledge and also including the following areas:
- Web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture including microservices, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints;
- Current agile methodologies, specifically Scrum;
- Java, Scala, Spring, Groovy, Maven, Gradle, SOAP and web services, REST APIs and open source software;
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques;
- Customer, Product, and Pricing Analysis; and,
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in applying analytical modeling and techniques to projects, including in the following areas:
- Visualization techniques and tools, i.e. D3/HTML Visualizations, Tableau/Qlikview/Spotfire/etc, Advanced Excel/Access UI, etc.;
- Advanced analytics techniques, regression, simulation, utilizing R/SAS, SPSS, Java, VBA, etc.;
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources, i.e. SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, Hadoop, MSFT Access, etc.; and,
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer and industrial Products and Services, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in consulting related projects within a professional services environment, emphasizing the leading of teams involved in full life-cycle software and/or multi-discipline development, including the following areas:
- Leading and motivating distributed teams;
- Fostering team commitment to tasks and influence key people inside and outside of the group;
- Having a flexible communication style based on the audience (i.e., eliminating technical jargon when needed or deep diving into technical details with the development team);
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, building relationships and achieving results without a direct reporting relationship; and,
- Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements to understand an application scope and define the right architecture including solution components and interactions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.