We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to own the end-to-end product development cycle for our consumer-facing products and initiatives on iOS and the Web. In this role, you and your team will be responsible for defining the future of the digital airport experience by helping travelers discover and access the different airport experiences (lounges, hotels, restaurants, etc) available to them.
You will be responsible for leading the planning, development, implementation and performance measurement of your initiatives. You will work closely with cross-functional teams (designers, engineers, data analysts, operations, and customer support) to find opportunities, develop them into business cases, pitch them to executives, and work with the team to bring those concepts to market.
- You are organized and proactive, and have the ability to handle ambiguity and create structure in a fast-moving environment.
- You have a strong technical background with previous experience in product development, and demonstrable ability to analyze, prioritize, and influence cross-functional stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- You are passionate about design, have a strong attention to detail, and care about providing an outstanding customer experience.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, with the ability to influence and build consensus in a collaborative way.
- You are able to identify and explain challenges to both technical and non-technical team members.
- You take the initiative to analyze, research, and work with your cross-functional team members to identify new opportunities and discover possible solutions.
- You have excellent analytical skills, and are able to turn data into actionable insights that inform your product decisions. (Experience with Amplitude and Qualtrics is a plus.)
- 2+ years of traditional Product Management experience, working across multiple platforms on products that have shipped. (Experience working in the travel industry is a plus.)
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies.
- Proven track record managing large, complex products with multiple partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred.