Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems for thousands of Commercial & Residential Contractors, Advanced DIY'ers and Consumers with our DEWALT, Craftsman and Black and Decker power tool ranges. We are committed to delivering the best quality product to our users so that they can deliver quality results.We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable and that ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or engineering
- 3+ years of Field sales, Product or Channel Marketing experience a plus.
- Consumer Goods or industry experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be able to lead and interact with cross functional teams.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent strategic planner and strategic thinker.
- Demonstrate a consistent, dependable, and positive work ethic.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability: synthesize findings from analysis and draw conclusions.
- Strong project management skills, solid analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- High proficiency with Power Point, Outlook, Excel, Word, SAP, and BW.
- Ability to travel for business including work on residential and commercial jobsites is required.
As an (Associate)Product Manager,you'll be part of our Global Tools & Storage team located in Towson, MD. Specifically, with responsibility for supporting the specialty fastening and impact wrench portfolios you'll:
Benefits & Perks
- Manage and grow existing business: create plans to increase sales of existing categories and identify cost reduction/value improvement opportunities.
- Lead the cross functional team throughout the entire lifecycle of product development. This includes the ability to facilitate and coordinate a diverse group of teams including engineering, channel, brand, graphics, sourcing, manufacturing, legal, finance, supply, and quality teams.
- Actively communicate status of projects to all project stakeholders, including cross functional teams and senior management.
- Develop all marketing materials including packaging, presentations, merchandising, and other collateral in order to commercially launch new products.
- Conduct comprehensive Product landscapes & pricing analysis which drives product positioning in market place relative to competition and margin targets.
- Work closely with the global teams to deliver projects that drive new product development across all regions
- Prepare financial analysis for portfolio evaluation and decision making.
- Participate in forecasting/capacity planning with channel, sales, and supply chain.
- Perform competitive tracking analysis and market data collection.
- Create and execute end-user based research to build a clear understanding of all relevant product applications becoming the product expert for all categories within drilling.
- Other tasks as assigned
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies.SBD, a Fortune 200 companyis a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.