Associate Product Manager
Come Make the World With Us
It takes great people toachieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of54,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of theworld's most beloved brands, includingDEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As anAssociate Product Manager, you'll be part of our GTS team located in Towson, MD, Huntersville, NC, New Britain, CT. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the Product Management team in the creation and maintenance of major product lines in multiple commercial construction and industrial channels. You will get to.
Who You Are
- Helps Maintain 3-Year Product Development Roadmap
- Helps Lead New Product Development Projects
- Helps Drive Alignment and Direction to Teams in a Matrix Organization and Actively Engages Cross-Functionally with Engineering, Operations, & Commercial Partners like Sales & Marketing
- Presents NPD Progress Report-Outs to Leadership
- Works with Vendor Partners and Supply Chain Teams to Optimize Sourced Solutions
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- 1 to2-Years of Product Management or Similar Experience
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering
- Go-to-Market Experience in B2B Product Lines (Preferred)
- Experience working with Brand and Channel Marketing to launch new products and programs
- Experience with CRM and ERP Systems (Preferred)
- 10% Travel to visit end users, distributors, plants, suppliers, and trade shows
How You'll Feel
- You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow:Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn:Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera®and online university.
- Belong:Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back:Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic. #LI-JB1