nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
At nCino we are dedicated to creating software that is changing the banking industry by helping bankers lend with confidence, efficiency, and transparency and better engage with their customers. Our Product Development and Engineering department is a talented group of software developers, product managers, product designers, quality assurance engineers, and others who work closely together to build banking software of the highest quality. As an Associate QA Engineer you will be an essential part of a high performing agile development team focused on delivering exceptional nCino products to meet our client's needs. Responsibilities
- Participate fully as a member of a Scrum development team
- Collaboration with product owners, developers, tech writers and designers to ensure customer delight
- Escalate outstanding issues and testing risks to the QA Lead\\Manager
- Coach scrum team on quality concepts, creating a sense of shared ownership
- Develop test plans and thorough test cases to address business use cases
- Execute functional, performance and security tests based on business and product needs
- Identify, document, and review defects with your development team
- Create and configure Salesforce organizations as test environments
- Be a great teammate, - carry your load, help other teammates, be flexible and adapt easily to changing product needs based on customers and the market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field; or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Agile and Scrum development cycles
- Demonstrated, enthusiastic approach to problem solving and collaborating with team members
- Results oriented with a keen attention to detail
- Excited to work in a rapidly changing industry
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on projects to completion
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com application
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to different testing types, accessibility, black box, exploratory
- Experience with different test automation languages and frameworks, Java, Selenium, Gherkin, TestNG
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
nCino is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, nCino will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our commitment to inclusion and equality includes a strong belief that the diversity of our team is instrumental to our success. We strive to create workplaces where employees are empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.