Careers with OptumRx.
We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you currently reside in the state of Florida or Georgia, you'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges. Primary Responsibilities:
- Ability to write test plan, test cases and test scenarios
- Hands on experience with test planning and test execution
- Ability to write SQL queries required for testing
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to work with Business, Dev, SA, Cross app and all other teams
- Ability to work in onshore offshore model
- Ability Work in health care domain
- Timely deliverables
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years hands on QA experience with all testing activities including Manual and DB testing
- 2+ years of QA experience working with Business, Cross app, onshore/offshore team coordination
- 2+ years experience with Quality management tools like QC/ALM, JIRA
- 2+ years experience working with SQL database
- 3+ years experience in Creating TCs, Test Scenarios and Quality Plan
- 1+ years experience working in Agile Methodology
- 1+ years experience working with Rally or any other agile tool
- Solid understanding of SDLC and STLC process
- Health care domain experience
- Unix commands/scripting experience
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Quality Analyst, Associate Quality Analyst, Optum, WFH, Remote, work from home, work at home, WAH, Telecommute, #RPO