Do you possess a passion for people and technological affinity? Are you looking for a challenging career with significant growth potential? Join the Tyler Technologies team! We are looking for tech savvy problem solvers to provide consultative support in an entry level software support role. Support representatives assist municipalities nationwide in the operation and understanding of our Incode software.
This is an entry-level position with a lot of room for career growth. This role provides basic-level software support for Tyler clients in the use, functionality, and understanding of our utility billing and citizen services products.Location
Lubbock, Texas | Bangor, Maine | RemoteTravel
If you have the following competencies, we want to talk to you:
- Strong desire to work with a team that has common goals
- Passion for helping clients and building rapport
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where every day offers diverse questions
- Aptitude for problem solving and thinking out-of-the-box.
- Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
- Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies commensurate with level of training and understanding.
- Determines whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to a more experience team member.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Uses Tyler's client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- May submit client issues to development team for resolution as needed.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- May create or enhance documentation throughout the support process.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics, and Anti-Harassment policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel preferred (estimated at 0-5% annually).
Salary will generally fall between $30,072 - $55,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.