Would you like to be part of our innovative team? If so, read on!
GEICO is looking for a highly motivated team player with outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills to join the LAN team.
The ideal candidate must have three years' experience working with servers and be able to troubleshoot server hardware/software problems, understand computer rights and how they are inherited to folders. Experience with installation and troubleshooting failed installs as they pertain to the life-cycle of the servers in a Data Center environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
As an Associate Systems Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to provide support for the end user as it pertains to Server installations, Shared folder size and quota monitoring, data restore, Security Access Request completions and folder creations. The ideal candidate must be able to configure and provision both clients and servers.
You will be expected to undertake problem determination and preventative action. You will participate in special projects as needed. The position is on a 24x7 support team and could require work during non-business hours and weekends as well as on-call support on a rotational basis.
This position PROVIDES direct computer systems support.
Ready to make an impact? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
- 3+ years of experience working with Windows Server 2013 and 2016
- Familiarity with CommVault as a data restore application
- Familiarity with using Active Directory
- Able to multi-task and work effectively as part of a team
- must be able to lift Servers, PCs and printers in the 40 - 50 pound range
- Strong communications, both written and verbal
- Experience with technical writing
- Certifications are a plus, but not required
Salary will be assigned commensurate with experience and skills