Company Description: We (www.emids.com) are an exciting, fast growing organization enabling Digital Transformation in Healthcare industry doing fascinating industry leading work with Health Plans, Health Systems and ISVs. We are headquartered in Nashville (USA) and have other offices in London (UK), Bangalore and Hyderabad (India).
Our Mission: We aim to be “Partner of Choice” and “Digital enabler” to our clients for delivering game changing revenue growth, breakthrough customer experiences and cost optimization.
We are a team of highly motivated high performers with relevant strong healthcare industry domain specialization (experience and knowledge). Practice consists of domain specialists working with US Healthcare clients (Payers/PBMs) assisting them achieve breakthrough business results and sustained performance improvement.
"The role of the data engineer will be responsible for
• Understanding ODS and its business functionalities
• Create data pipeline ( Capture, Curate, consumption & Management) with EDP standards
• Longer term objective is to make these pipelines self-serve
• Collaborate with digital teams on day to day basis to develop data asset
Skill set needed for the role to start with
• Experience in cloud, preferable Google Cloud Platform and Google Cloud Platform services/tools
• Oracle with PL SQL to query the source data
• Experience in querying and managing data on Operational Data Store (ODS)
• Experience in migrating data to cloud
• Spark programming and Python
• Knowledge of infoworks is a plus
• Understanding of Care Engine, Health Advisors and its ecosystem will be added advantage
• Good communication skills, very hands on, understand technology, understand data
Google cloud, Oracle PL/SQL, Data Warehouse, Data Pipelines, Python, PySpark, Verbal Communication
Top 3 skills:
Oracle - PL/SQL Querying (pySpark & Python) alo infoworks is plus + Google Cloud Platform or any cloud is fine
ODS is must