At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is seeking a Associate Technical Recruiter
to join our team in Nashville, TN. Responsibilities:
- Job order fulfillment in an efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Develops and recommends contractor/job offer details to candidate.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Undergraduate college degree required.
- 2+ years of similar experience; healthcare and high-volume sourcing resources experience preferred.
- High-volume recruitment experience highly preferred.
- Must have previous technical recruitment experience.
- Healthcare or IT recruitment experience preferred.
- Previous Master Service Provider (MSP) and/or Vendor Management System (VMS) experience is preferred.
- Requires previous applicant tracking system (ATS) experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Staffing agency experience is preferred.
(formerly known as Parallon Technology Solutions ) was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care. CereCore
is a private company, which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).To learn more click here. \"Follow\" us on Linked In.