The Associate Technical Support Specialist provides basic software support and technical assistance with software problems to Tyler clients and employees. They are responsible for diagnosing and solving client issues in a timely and courteous manner, working independently or with other Technical Support Specialists and Senior Technical Support Specialists to resolve issues with Tyler software products.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
Renton, Washington | Yarmouth, MaineResponsibilities
- Provide general software, operating system and hardware phone support to Tyler Technical Support clients and on-site Implementation staff.
- Conduct first level diagnosis of system defects and notify Technical Support Product Managers of findings so the appropriate reports can be submitted.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues in a timely manner by working with Technical Support Specialists, Senior Technical Support Specialists and Technical Support Analysts; communicate resolution effectively through email communications.
- Document and record all aspects of client interactions in designated client management systems to promote transparency and understanding of technical issues.
- Manage open calls by identifying and prioritizing issues according to published policies.
- Escalate to senior team member or department member if situation is beyond technician's control and additional assistance is needed.
- Identify and meet service measurements and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Participate in formal education and self-study to gain knowledge of Tyler products and services.
- Provide assistance to clients for standard workstation install of client software for products in their subject matter area of expertise as needed, including but not limited to: FourJs, Munis Internet Updater, Tyler Content Manager, Tyler Cashiering and Tyler Reporting.
- Follow documented Tyler Technologies, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Respect the client's policies and procedures.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration, or comparable work experience.
- Experience in ERP solutions, accounting software, accounting or computers.
- Proficiency using computers and exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude.
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.