is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Primary responsibilities of the Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Works with Tech support Manager to ensure that PC hardware and software needs are met within the
- Provide Level II support to other PC techs and users within the organization.
- Perform monthly Client OS security updates, which includes testing updates, building SCCM security update
- deployments, and monitoring security deployment progress.
- Perform monthly Laptop and Desktop inventory update.
- Resolve Help Desk issues and user request as assigned.
- Provide day-to-day on-site and remote support for PC's, Peripherals, network printing, and applications.
- Perform new computer setups and OS upgrades.
- Provides training on how to use PC hardware and software as need by our users
- Maintains IT documentation and continue to deployment of our internal Service Now Knowledge base.
- Perform other duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years IT Tech Support experience.
- knowledge of various hardware platforms and computer fundamentals.
- Advance Trouble Shooting skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Technology Careers with Optum.
- Basic knowledge of SCCM on the client side
Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work. SM
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, UnitedHealth, UHG, Tech Support, IT Support, Desktop Support, Metairie, LA, Louisiana, Hiring Immediately, #RPO