CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes we Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities so they are stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means shape an environment where bringing, growing and sharing ideas isn-t just encouraged-it-s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous. Overall, it means we are biased to action, so we create and build rather than talk.
Associate Vice President, Data & Analytics
Data & Analytics is North Highland-s leading growth area and we are looking for the right Associate Vice President (AVP) to continue the expansion of our London team. The AVP is primarily responsible for growing a team of data and analytics consultants highly skilled in modern data engineering and analytical techniques, growing our portfolio of business in an assigned group of clients and to participate in the leadership of the global data and analytics capability.
The amazing work you-ll get to do with North Highland will include:
- Fostering a high quality human experience for our team through effective coaching, mentoring, development of career paths, and modeling superior management and leadership skills.
- Continue to build the team-s capabilities through development and management of training plans, hands on skill development, paired project work and project reviews.
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients.
- Collaborate creatively with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Shape the future by being part of the Data & Analytics global leadership team
- Be part of the global thought leadership team on agile, digital transformation, cloud analytics, and modern data & analytics concepts
The ideal person we need will have:
Strong skills, and familiarity, accompanied with demonstrable experience in:
- Significant knowledge and experience with the modern analytics landscape including:
- Structured and unstructured data management systems and models including columnar store, Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- The stack of analytical solutions (data in motion, storage, visualization and analytics) available in either AWS, GCP or Azure cloud platforms
- Predictive modeling grounded in machine learning
- Modelling and/or development experience with Python and JavaScipt
It would also be great if you have the following:
- Helping grow data and analytics teams for a consulting agency or a mix of private firm/consulting firm experience
- The design, development and deployment of complex data and/or analytical solutions
- Consulting with clients to identify, design solutions for, and create analytical insights into critical problems and then driving them into operation
- The value and deployment of analytics to support Customer Experience strategy and programs or similar experience in other forms of customer analytics
- Demonstrated success at developing a high quality human experience through coaching, leadership and career development of data and analytics teams
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
- A commitment to a lifetime of learning and growth
- And we would expect an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience working with clients in Retail, Financial Services, and/or Public Sector industries
- Ability to travel freely when needed, throughout the UK and occasionally to the US
- Ability to attend as required client functions, social events and internal North Highland initiatives
- Advanced degree from an accredited college/university
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience
, performance improvement
, technology and digital
, and transformation
. Our work adds value and supports our client-s biggest transformations by bringing the big ideas and making them real.
North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.