This is an opportunity for an Atlassian Administrator to work for a very successful and fast growing Dallas, TX Healthcare Technology Company. This position sits on a team of 20 in people in Service Operations group.
Work with Technology teams to help the Company get the most out of the Atlassian software, including designing, planning, configuring, documenting and customizing Atlassian applications including Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Crowd and non-Atlassian applications (Slack, OpsGenie, etc.).
The current technical environment is Linux and Oracle and will be moving to Postgres and the Cloud in the near term.
- Experience administering the Atlassian toolset, in particular, JIRA, Confluence and Crowd.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Administrator with JIRA, Confluence and Crowd.
- Extensive hands-on experience with JIRA, Confluence and Crowd.
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience in project management and Agile scrum methodology.
- Good hands on experience working with JIRA as an Administrator, including using JIRA REST APIs for integration with other tools like Jenkins, Slack, and Integration/Automation frameworks.
- Proven track record with Atlassian installations, migrations and upgrades.
- Participate in the Atlassian steering committee as the Jira SME.
- Recommend and approve changes to Atlassian application suite.
- Configure, manage, and enhance JIRA, Confluence and Crowd tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins.
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues.
- Create and maintain scripts.
- Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports.
- Responsible for understanding the current process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions.
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite.
- Act as a technical contact to troubleshoot issues occurring on JIRA or Confluence.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions.
- Recommend, configure, deploy, manage, and support other, non-Atlassian, applications as required.
- Act as subject matter expert on Server, Datacenter, and Cloud offerings from Atlassian.
- Seat license management.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.