Our client, a well-known legal firm in San Francisco, is looking for an Audio Video Specialist to join their team on a full time basis. Ideal candidates will be able to perform a variety of activities and support services for Facilities, Guest Services, and Technology teams. Other duties include providing ongoing services regarding office materials, systems, and equipment, while accomplishing these and other critical functions.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors, determining the nature of their business, and providing appropriate information
- Providing support to standard desktop and notebook systems, hardware, and customer related services within the conference center
- Setting up PC computers, notebook computers, and printers, initializing and stabilizing performance within the conference center
- Setting up conference rooms to use technology services (e.g. presentations, network connections, and audio/visual); performing daily checks of conference room to ensure all equipment is working properly
- Ensuring that all conference rooms are outfitted with appropriate audiovisual and technology components based on size of room and functionality requirements; this may include systems for audio and videoconference calls, PC-based presentations, Intranet/Internet connections and in-room amplification
- Ensuring that all audiovisual and technology equipment and applications in conference rooms are functioning and ready for use in advance of the start of scheduled meetings (e.g., computers, displays, printers, etc.)
- Performing daily checks of the conference rooms to ensure that all equipment is working properly; coordinating with audiovisual technology vendor and/or other members of the Technology team when repairs/maintenance of conference room equipment is needed
- Operating conference room equipment when necessary (e.g. starting a videoconference call, videotaping, setting camera positions, performing live switching during videoconference, etc.)
- Together with Guest Services, Facilities, and Technology staff, you will be responsible for scheduling and organizing conference rooms, office equipment, and facility space and amenities; responsible for the set up and break down of chairs, tables, and equipment for special events; setting up and breaking down conference rooms with designated amenities, including refreshments or meals; ensuring set up and configuration accurately matches the EMS report
- Communicating with attorneys and staff to schedule meetings, conferences, and/or guest offices; consulting with attorneys and staff about possible amenities including food, beverages, or any technical services; contacting host and confirms all conference room requests prior to meeting
- Utilizing EMS to schedule conference rooms and visitor offices; running multiple reports in EMS including catering and technology requests for conference rooms and visitors
- Monitoring EMS to ensure that technology inventory levels meet the needs of the scheduled meetings; resolving any conflicts with his or her immediate supervisor
- Directing telephone calls to appropriate attorneys and staff
- Using CIC call management system and Service Now to follow standard procedures for managing workflow and communications
- Paging attorneys, staff, and visitors and relays messages when page is answered
- Accepting and logging deliveries from couriers and caterers and notifies appropriate individuals
- Coordinating with outside vendors, clients, building management, and/or security for after-hours guest services
- Organizing messenger and transportation arrangements
- Registering visitor names in the building security system; authorizing access as appropriate; logging and distributing temporary office key cards, when applicable
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed
- Promoting effective work practices, working as a team member, and showing respect for co-workers.
- Must have organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude.
- Must have working knowledge of health and safety standards and regulations as well as organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are necessary.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends as well as the ability to operate hand truck and lift, deliver, and set up office supplies and equipment.
- Extensive time using a computer including the use of a PC keyboard and mouse or similar data input devices are required.
- A High School Diploma, or its equivalent, is required.
- One (1) to two (2) years of Office Services or related experience is desired.
- Technology Support experience with PC hardware/software is a plus.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.