NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: Audio Visual Engineer in Ocoee, FL Duration: Long-Term
* Provides technical assistance and training to staff, specifically with the audio visual equipment in the conference rooms.
* Reports hardware problems and unresolved software problems.
* Answers inquiries concerning the use of audio-visual equipment including: microphones sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, connecting wires and cables.
* Set-up and tear-down of audio visual equipment for the conference rooms.
* Works closely with internal and external customers to determine their needs, set up and/or supervise the Audio Visual support during the meeting.
* Works with Audio Visual equipment companies as needed.
* Works in a safe manner to the individual and other people; follows safety rules and safe working practices; uses safety equipment as required.
* Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Set up, operate, maintain and repair equipment used to enhance events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, sound mixing equipment.
* Must be able to design, engineer, prototype, stage, assemble, integrate, install, test, document, and sustain Video Teleconferencing equipment, and interconnecting infrastructure.
* Analyze and transform operational and/or functional needs into solutions while remaining compliant with regulations, policies and procedures; document description of system parameters and integrate those parameters to optimize the overall solutions effectiveness and efficiency at task.
* General IP Networking knowledge including layer 2 & 3 routing as well as ISDN connectivity.
* Travel for supporting client's events, shows and conferences as assigned.
* Travel to customers for investigation of issues, and equipment maintenance as assigned
* Analyze existing infrastructure, working on newly received quotes and trying to find a balance for a solution that will try to mostly use existing equipment by upgrading at minimal cost and maximum return.
* Provide support and programming knowledge to change control systems programming for Extron, Crestron and various DSP Audio systems various districts have in place such as Polycom.
Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Crestron Certified Master Programmer Certification Required. Crestron DMC-D or higher certification strongly preferred.
Typically has 4 to 6 years of high-tech industry, product engineering and/or IT work experience.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.