Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. Audit Business Information Security Manager
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
The Audit & Assurance Security Manager works closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to support business transformation through the development of next-generation practitioner tools.
This role is responsible for the security posture of Audit & Assurance business applications by driving security in the software design and development process, developing or validating security requirements, and driving successful completion of security evaluation and testing. Additionally, validating adherence to security policies, standards, and industry-accepted best practices. Working between technical and non-technical domains, the Security Manager serves as a trusted advisor regarding security risks and risk mitigation approaches. The team
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence. The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Cyber design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum 5 years experience in software development, security architecture, and/or application security. CISSP or equivalent, or able to obtain within 1 year.
How you'll grow
- Capability to design and/or evaluate secure cloud-based solutions.
- Experience evaluating the likelihood and impact of application vulnerabilities.
- Experience conducting or managing application penetrating testing.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure security principles and functions.
- Experience developing and communicating application security vision, strategy and roadmap
- Familiarity with SOC 2 principles; experience in application security to meet SOC 2 requirements preferred.
- Experience with Agile practices, SCRUM, Microsoft SDL, and STRIDE.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Fortify/Fortify on Demand, Veracode, Sonaqube, Blackduck, and Artifactory.
- Solid capabilities across multiple security domains such as identity and access management (IAM), public-key encryption, security information and event management (SIEM), incident response, threat & vulnerability management.
- Practical knowledge of information security standards and risk assessment frameworks such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST 800-32, Cloud Control Matrix (CCM) desired.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.