Apex Systems, Inc. is immediately seeking an Automated Test Engineer
in support of an enterprise level Government Integrator in Woodlawn, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of a major healthcare fraud prevention project, supporting a leading Government Healthcare organization. The selected individual will be able to speak to their experience working in enterprise level, Agile, AWS/Cloud, healthcare environments; and will have a strong background in automated testing utilizing Selenium.Location:
Woodlawn, MD Duration:
Temp to Perm Compensation:
Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education Clearance:
Able to obtain & maintain a positions of Public TrustResponsibilities:
- Develop automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Execute test scripts during internal system testing
- Document test issues and work with Dev team to validate/recreate
- Perform retesting and regression testing
- Document test results for incorporation into requirements traceability and verification matrix
- Provide support to client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, and document testing issues & results, as well as answer questions on system functionality
- Create/Execute/Validate smoke tests
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' of experience in hands-on automated & manual testing for large enterprise systems & Cloud/AWS environments for Federal gov projects.
- Must have 3 years of hands on experience w/ Front & Backend testing utilizing Selenium and/or UFT, as well as developing/transitioning manual test scripts to automated ones.
- Must have experience performing testing responsibilities within enterprise level, multi-layered, Linux environments
- Experience with healthcare IT, healthcare claims & enrollment/eligibility data in either Federal Health or Enterprise Healthcare environments (i.e. CPT, ICD 9, ICD 10 codes)
- Strong experience in database testing for SQL, Postgres, NoSQL, MySQL
- Past experience performing load testing on large environments w/ large data sets
- Strong experience creating/executing/validating smoke tests & user acceptance tests
- Direct experience on Agile projects w/ 2 week sprint cycles (SAFe preferred)
- Must be able to explain the basic contents of a Test Plan and how to conceptually go about creating one.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Experience in Cloud/AWS environments
- Experience on Agile SAFe projects
- Demonstrating proficiency with converting wireframes to web user interfaces and testing web user interfaces
- Proficiency in with User Accessibility and 508 compliance