Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes helps us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
DevOps Tester is responsible for automating testing for secondary mortgage applications.
Requirements include the following:
• Must have experience in BDD and TDD and tools (such as Gherkin and Cucumber) to implement methodologies
• Must have experience in Selenium, Cucumber (Postman experience a plus)
• Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following:
o Build/deploy/version control tools
• Must be willing to learn new DevOps technologies and keep up with the latest and greatest technology tool
• Primary Mortgage Market experience is a plus
• Must be an expert in the following software lifecycle methodologies: SDLC and Agile
• Must have experience in Quality Assurance, Functional, Automation, GUI, Back-End, Data-Driven Performance, Stress, Load, and Regression Testing of web and client server based applications
2. Automation testing experience with Selenium
3. Ability to learn and pick up new technologies
3. Agile methodology (to include knowledge of all ceremonies and deliverables
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAWCCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us .
Fairfax, VA, 22030