Incedo Inc is looking for a Sr. Java Developer (NodeJS with MeanStack) for one of his telecom client in Irving, TX or Piscataway, NJ. Its a long term contract. Genuine C2C are welcomed with LinkedIn Link on it.
Interested Call at: 732-703-9452
Email at: Sunita.firstname.lastname@example.org
Incedo (http://www.incedoinc.com/) (formerly a part of $4Bn Group) is a technology solutions and services organization headquartered in the Bay Area, USA with workforce across North America, South Africa and India (Gurgaon, Bangalore). We specialize in Data & Analytics and Product Engineering Services, with deep expertise in Financial Services, Life Science and Communication Engineering. Our key focus is on Emerging Technologies and Innovation. Our end-to-end capabilities span across Application Services, Infrastructure and Operations.
Role: Sr. Java Developer (NodeJS with MeanStack)
Location: Irving, TX or Piscataway, NJ
Duration: Long Term Contract
- 10 years overall experience in designing and developing IT solutions
- Good NodeJS experience in the MEAN stack
- At least 8+ years of solid experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies
- Service Oriented Architecture/Web Services - SOAP/REST, Web Technologies like HTML, CSS. Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Experience in different IDEs including Eclipse, J Developer and Net Beans, and J2EE standard compatible application servers like WebLogic, Tomcat, and JBoss.
- Experience in DevOps, Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods and tools, e.g. JIRA, Jenkins, is a huge plus.
- Excellent skills in Cloud development on Cloud Foundry, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- A solid portfolio demonstrating innovative design solutions.
- Experience in responsive design techniques to support multiple devices like Desktops/Laptops and Mobile devices including Tablets.
- Deep understanding of automated job scheduling (ESPX, Autosys), version control concepts, and SDLC.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Big Data technologies, distributed file systems, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Hbase is a plus.
- Possess the ability to motivate and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Finance & Telecom background preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Work closely with business counterparts, IT stakeholders, application development teams, business users.
- Ensure complex user interfaces are designed, developed and delivered in a most compelling way.
- Document Development Guidelines, code reviews, Architecture and detailed design diagrams for the Web applications.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across multiple devices include mobile devices & Tablets that support different browsers like Chrome, IE & firefox and Operating systems like iOS & Android.
- Troubleshoot the issues reported, work creatively and analytically to solve problems and design solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple large simultaneous projects in a fast, dynamic and demanding workplace.
- Engage with clients business partners, IT Teams, Offshore teams and consulting partners to ensure solutions developed meet deliverables and transform clients.
- Ability to create high level design documents and detail design documents and execute them.