NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Automation Architect - Health Plan to join our team in Tampa, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
For us, work is not only for technological innovation, it is about connecting people to create better solutions for everyday life. Through our long-term perspective, we hope to make a big difference in this world by getting the small things right. This pedigree yields a characteristic unique to NTT DATA: the opportunity for a global brand with the creative energy and enthusiasm of an entrepreneur.
- Lead the creation and evolution of the automation architecture.
- Lead and facilitate the creation and implementation of automation governance practices and other automation tools.
- Leads research, analysis, and translation of business drivers into business, information, and technical requirements that can transform a domain.
- Identifies, evaluates, and participates in innovation proof of concepts (POCs). Advises on architectural impact and POC considerations.
- Defines overall direction and creates business and enterprise architectures to effectively support business strategy through the delivery of models, frameworks, and other artifacts that guide the organization and effectively support the corporate business strategy.
- Documents contribution to business and technical architectures, strategies, and initiatives.
- Documents proposals addressing current and future state architectural changes that have a business and technical impact.
- Maintain an ongoing partnership with customer's business to apply in-depth knowledge of the business operations, strategies, priorities, and information requirements to establish a technical direction with an enterprise view
- Provide strategic guidance and research across all health plan domains such as Products, Benefits, Enrollment, Claims, Sales & Marketing, Provider, Customer Contact, etc.,
We are looking for candidates with strong technical expertise and experience of having used automation tools and RPA (remote process automation) such as UiPath, Blue Prism or another custom/proprietary techniques applied within a health plan context. They need to have knowledge of at least some of the following topics but need not be an expert.
- Do you have knowledge about health plan claims processing? Are you familiar with pricing, and adjudication of claims?
- Are you familiar with member enrollment in a health plan?
- Are you familiar with premium billing?
- Do you have knowledge of benefits configuration?
- Do you know what an 834 Enrollment transaction is?
- Do you know what an 837 Claim transaction is?
- Do you know what a 270/271 Eligibility Inquiry transaction is?
- Do you know what a 278 Authorization Request is?
- Do you know what a 276/277 Claims Status Request is?
- Do you have experience with Medicare?
- Do you have experience or knowledge of ACA line of business?
- Have you worked with or have knowledge of Medicaid or Commercial lines of business?
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in health plan technical projects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience architecture and implementing Health Plan automation solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience in translating business strategies across several business units into effective technical solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field.
About NTT DATA Services
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong technical leadership and expert consultative and communications skills
- Significant enterprise expertise in developing and architecture solutions in a collaborative environment
- Substantial demonstrated experience in health plan technology and modernization of existing legacy solutions
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
INDHCLSMCNearest Major Market:
Consulting, Computer Science, Technology