Automation Developer (UiPath) DC, Washington 20535 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: UiPath, Automation Development, Coding, Federal Procurement. SAM.gov
We are seeking an Automation Developer with UiPath expertise
to work in support of a Department of State program. Qualified candidates will have experience with UiPath best practices. Prior experience with federal procurement is preferred. Location Note:
This position is 100% telework from any U.S. based location.
Remote work environment should be conducive to making phone calls, attending teleconferences, and communicating with external team members as part of the everyday job duties. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing automations in accordance with goals outlined for a new project team
- Coordinating efforts with already established teams in a manner aligned with UiPath coding standards
- Performing code reviews and automating testing
- Identifying potential issues and reporting on automation testing progress
- Optimizing resources by designing and implementing automation framework that enhances overall automation performance
- Leading the troubleshooting process and analyzing root causes of various incidents caused by automation solutions
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree required; Studies in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of related experience developing automations
- 2 years of direct experience using UiPath in automation development
- Experience with SAM.gov is preferred
- Expertise in federal procurement and acquisition systems is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical and non-technical business peers and managers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to work with a blended government and contractor team
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .