Immediate need for a talented Automation Engineer / SDET with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 1+ year contract opportunity and client located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-47955
- Java / Java Script
- BDD (Cucumber)
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- 6 + years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in Software Quality Assurance & Software Test Automation in Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Should have good experience in API testing using Postman or RestAssured.
- Must have a strong background in test automation framework, Web Application front-end, and back-end scripting.
- Should have previous experience on Agile teams especially in BDD (Business Data Driven) Framework will be well suited for this position.
- Must be a team player and work closely with other automation testers at offshore to build/support Automation Framework.
- Should have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming languages (Java) to learn and understand the existing Selenium automation framework to automate Web applications.
- Should have experience in creating a pipeline in Jenkins to schedule the test execution.
Our client is a leading IT Client and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.