We are looking for talented individuals like you, who is a working professional.
If you understand this mindset and thrive in an ever-evolving environment with the ability to quickly adapt to new situations and successfully pursue unpredictable challenges, then we want to talk to you.
Our continued expansion builds rewarding and exciting career opportunities that:
- Empower you to make the right decisions
- Play a key role in your career development
- Your voice and your points of view
- Focus on your contribution, not title
- Enable you to grow more than you can invent
Our promote-from-within approach is an excellent example of how we recognize, appreciate and reward those who show excellent performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time or in the future.
Must have: Automation, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, and C# scripting
1st interview: Webex and 2nd in person.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the delivery of automation tooling and frameworks through technical and team leadership effectively to both functional and cross-organization teams
- Minimum of 4+ years of progressive test automation experience
- Act as a trusted advisor that understands broader enterprise automation architecture to assess and provide cross-platform, cross tooling automation solutions that can span our development delivery models.
- Expertise in the delivery of test automation solutions over various platforms Rest/SOAP service, Client Server, Web, Hybrid and Native Mobile Apps
- Experience in test frameworks and tools - Cucumber / SpecFlow, Gherkin, RestSharp, JSON, XML, JDBC, Selenium, Selenium Grid, Extent Report, CSS, Git, NUnit. Experience in implementing automation framework for Behavior Driven(BDD), Test Driven(TDD), Project Object Model(POM), Page Factory, Data Driven, Keyword Driven, and Hybrid
- Well versed in working with Microsoft based IDEs - Visual Studio (2015 onwards)
- Experience in scripting with C# scripting language
- Experience writing basic to intermediate SQL queries and understanding of SQL database objects