Position Title: Automation / Process Control Engineer
Work Location: Western Suburbs of Philadelphia
Work environment: Office and/or lab in a suburban office park.
Who does this position report to? Director of Information Technology Division
Why is this position open? Our client is growing, and needs to hire more engineers.
Size of department: This group is fairly small... less than six
Projects involved with: Various custom implementations as specified by our client's customers.
Design, develop and implement Automation, Process Control and SCADA systems for Manufacturing Systems.
- Experience developing and installing Process Control, Automation and/or SCADA Systems.
- Experience programming PLCs and SCADA systems.
- Experience developing reporting software for Control Systems
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering. or similar.
- Really strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with Wonderware automation software.
Selling points of the job:
- This is a great opportunity to work for a GROWING company in a very hot technology area
- Our client has NEVER had a layoff
- This position pays a bonus based on the profit of the company
Work Hours and Schedule: Typical professional day. > When installing systems in a factory floor situation off hours are usually required.
Is there travel involved? Yes... some.
Dress code: Business casual
How is compensation structured?
- Base Salary: Open... Based on experience >
- Bonuses: Yes... Based on the profit of the company >
- Stock options: no
What other benefits are there?
- Major Medical Insurance: Yes. 100% of the health insurance premium for individual policies, the family portion is paid by the employee.
- Dental Insurance: Yes.
- Long Term Disability Insurance: TBD
- Life Insurance: TBD
- Pension/ 401k : Yes
Who is involved in the interview process? This will end up being a group interview with senior members of the technical staff. The discussion will get pretty detailed, so be ready to talk about the nuts and bolts of database development, not just generalities.
Target Start Date: ASAP