Title: Automation Engineer
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
• Design, develop and implement automated testing and tooling solutions with a primary focus on automated functional and regression testing for projects and applications.
• Create, extend and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
• Provide test automation estimates and timelines for assigned projects.
• Create and maintain data sets to be used in test automation activities.
• Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts across concurrent projects.
• Ensure that test results are documented, evaluated and disseminated; collaborate on troubleshooting issues.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work independently and problem solve independently
• Ability to work directly with developers and end users
• Experience in designing, developing and implementing automated testing and tooling solutions
• Experience in creating, extending and maintaining test automation libraries and frameworks
• Scripting experience with SmartBear
• Experience using TestComplete or other GUI test automation