Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and general test strategies. Develops publishes and implements test plans. Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• 3+ years of performance testing experience with JMeter and Selenium
• Work as part of an application development team to understand requirements, document performance test plans, scripts/cases, and results
• Define the test strategy for Customer requirements to include designing, writing, and Extensive experience performance testing application frameworks and providing actionable proposals for performance improvement
• Execute various types of performance testing in order to measure and analyze system performance (e.g. Test Parameters, Samples, Response Times, Throughput,) and verify the system’s ability to meet established performance requirements
• Contribute to performance bottleneck identification and remediation to ensure productivity does not decrease due to application performance
• Undertake the initial installation and configuration of the performance testing tool and perform continuous monitoring
• Experience with Groovy
• Must have experience writing Regular Expression [REGEX]
• Proficient in SQL and data design
• Comfortable with Agile development methodology
• Knowledgeable with Appian platform
• Familiarity with various types of software testing, such as load testing, stress testing, spike testing, and scalability testing
• Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Working knowledge of web services and protocols, such as REST and SOAP
• Working knowledge of various scripting languages, such as JSON and XML • Knowledge of SharePoint & JIRA • Strong analytical skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Reliable employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.
Keywords: automation engineer, control engineer.
22260 Haggerty Rd #285 Northville, MI, 48167Contact