One of TEKsystems Clients is seeking to engage an Automation/Performance Engineer to assist with Automation testing.
Ideally this individual would come from a QA Lead position as they will be leading teams onshore and through System Integrator (Eggplant)
This individual will be working on multiple projects- all of the POS and inventory management inside stores that technology integrates with particularly RFID inventory management and Xstore (POS system)- want to be able to test automation to decrease manual work for users and testers
Leading up their automation initiative
* Have been doing some hands-on testing , also working with system integrators that are writing the test cases
* He ensures things are being run properly
* More of a lead role, good understanding of technology for automation
* Using Eggplant, Jmeter
* POS, Inventory Management
* RFID, Xstore (POS system)
* Want to be able to test these utilizing automation
* Leading a group of contractors - need strong communication skills and leadership skills (Senior/Lead)
* Understanding of performance/load testing to augment their automation
* Eggplant (Cucumber, Selenium are alternatives) - need to be able to evaluate code and test cases coming in
Expecting a lot of API testing to be involved. There is still a lot of UI testing involved on the POS system, but they need both. Building out their backend systems, re-shaping architecture to be more API driven. Selenium is definitely flexible. The underlying language is important (Python, Java, C#). Will be working with the system integrator lead mainly. About TEKsystems :We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.