Immediate need for a [Automation QA Consultant] with experience in the [IT] Industry. This is a [12+] month’s contract opportunity with long-term potential located in [Mclean VA]. Please review the job description below:
Job ID: [17-23886]
- The application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to the definition, planning and tracking of project activities to meet or exceed customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Leads one or more projects, which may involve multiple technical disciplines. May consult on and utilize latest project methodologies, including Agile.
- Uses Microsoft Project, and analyzes data in Excel and presents in PowerPoint.
- Includes functions in support of business systems management, including efficiencies analysis, change management, software version control, and enhancements management.
- Includes producing test plans, executing and evaluating test cases, and developing automated regression test suites. Usually focused on performance testing, and may involve automated testing products.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- REQUIRED: Mobile testing, hands-on automation using Java coding , Selenium, Appium, Espresso, Mobile labs, Testroid, Jenkins, tools and CI/CD process any other automation, but strong hands-on automation is mandatory. (Also looking for any developer/development experience with good java coding skills and interested to part of the testing.)
- Functional and Automation Experience: 5+ years in QA
- Should be able to lead and provide technical direction on automation to team.
- Finance Industry: 1+ years Financial Services industry experience
- Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness and testability
- Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or without business requirements/design docs
- Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion
- Risk Management: Can write and run test scripts with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to fully develop and execute test plans
- Tools: Experience using automated tools like Selenium with Java, Espresso , Mobile labs at least 1 to 2 years of experience
- COF Experience preferred but not req.
- Ability to write and analyze test reports across the project team.
- Contractor must sit in Northern VA
- No flexibility in the rate card
- Potential for contract to hire in the future
- Video/In-person interviews preferred (final round interview will be in-person)
- Feedback from previous reqs is that many of the candidates do not possess the experience listed on their resumes. Please be sure that all skills/experience are still relevant.
Our client is a leading [IT] Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.