Optomi, is in partnership with is a computer hardware, software, and electronics company that provides products and services that enable businesses to connect, interact and transact with their customers. Its main products are self-service kiosks, point-of-sale terminals, automated teller machines, check processing systems, barcode scanners, and business consumables.
The right person will enjoy:
- Working for a US based company that has global reach
- Supporting a lab environment testing hardware
- Working on a collaborative team that focuses on career development
- Automation tools: QTP (hp), LoadRunner, etc.
- Scripting experience is a must. Anyone that has hardware AND software testing is always preferable.
- Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose a complex application.
- 3 to 8 years of software development
- Needs 2 - 3 of the following programming skills; Python/Perl or other scripting language, Structure Query Language (SQL), C / C++, C# or other Object Oriented programming techniques
- Nice to have - Windows development experience, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Lab Manager
- Convert manual quality scripts to automated scripts
- Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for system automation testing
- Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing development and test best practices.
- A passion for quality and high attention to detail.
- Able to use professional development concepts and company processes to solve routine problems
- Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
- Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems for the purpose of testing automation.
- Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
- Works with Development and Quality Engineering staff to resolve problems with released software.
- Provides input on schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Assists Development in troubleshooting and testing.
- Provides input towards general process improvement
Must be a US Citizen