Job Description: QA Automation Engineer: Office role Must live in AZ! Sorry but must have or be a Citizen.
Company is seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our quality assurance team in implementing our core product line. We are looking for well-rounded analyst who have a proven track record of delivering quality, scalable enterprise applications. You would be a member of an Agile team, tasked with testing functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product releases. The candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
The ideal candidate must possess all the skills mentioned below
- Prepare test plans and scenarios for usability testing, execute test scenarios, approve project implementation, and verify the production output upon implementation
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of new states/ products, rate revisions, projects, and production problem corrections, to ensure a quality product
- Formulate the test strategy for testing through analysis of system requirements which includes participating in meetings to discuss specifications
- With supervision, coordinate and document the resolution of problems encountered during and after the usability testing
- Assist in performing quality control procedures in the production environment
- Understanding of and ability to explain to what you are testing, why you are testing it, and how you would test it manually without automation.
- Willingness and ability to work with our Technical Support and Implementation teams to troubleshoot, resolve, document and prioritize bugs reported by end-users.
- Experience working with a development team to properly create, test and deploy software.
We are specifically looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (e.g., information technology, computer systems, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5 years direct experience in software testing.
- 2 years of test automation experience with Selenium framework (Cucumber & Chai).
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and timeliness to meet customer expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Demonstrates effective listening, communicate, interaction, discretion, and diplomacy skills
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills to interact with business and technical resources
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to aggressive project deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Excellent communication skills to convey software testing issues and potential solutions.
- Strong experience with the Atlassian tool set a plus – including Confluence, JIRA, Zephyr etc.
- Experience with GIT, Maven, Bamboo is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills needed when testing web services using SOAP UI / Ready API.
- Strong exposure in testing of web applications including UI, Databases.