Genesis10 is currently seeking an Automation Services Engineer for our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 9 month + contract position.
* Seeking an Automation Services Engineer
* The Automation Services Engineer will innovate and transform the systems integration landscape for the Technology Infrastructure organization, while following industry best practices and providing capability maturity in support of Enterprise Data Management standards
* The ideal candidate is an expert Developer/Architect using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, well versed in all aspects of the product
* Candidate should have a strong understanding of data management concepts
* Candidate needs to be able to understand macro level requirements and convert them into actionable tasks to deliver a technically sound product
* Candidate should be able to work in teams in a collaborative manner
* Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT project managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
* Analyze architecture blueprints and design plus build integration flows and/or APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
* Technically own and manage the process of ensuring timely build of the various elements of the solution
* Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
* Contribute to SDLC and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
* 10+ years of total IT experience
* 8+ years of experience in middleware integration
* 4+ years of experience designing and deploying integration services solutions using MuleSoft
* Advanced knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
* Solid Linux/Unix skills
* Experienced in engineering/upgrading complex solutions in line with demanding client requirements
* Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects
* Strong SOA Administration/Support skills
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Excellent communication skills; candidate must be able to concisely communicate complex technical topics
* Ability to work weekends if required
* Proficient in the Agile, Scrum, and iterative SDLC practices
* Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Desired Job Skills:
* Experience working in a leadership capacity
* Fundamental knowledge of IT Service Management/ITIL processes and tools
* Data Virtualization using Cisco's Information Server (Composite)
* Subversion for source control
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"