Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for a Mid-Level Automation Specialist for a project in Chantilly, VA or San Antonio, TX
. In this role, you will work with the lead architecture to define, build, and operate infrastructure and application automation capabilities as a shared service for the C&S environment using Terraform.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance. Responsibilities
- Identify automation requirements and gaps in cloud native tooling
- Define infrastructure as code models and deployment processes
- Identify automation products and set up the environment for continuous testing and delivery of automation playbooks for IaaS provisioning and maintenance functions
- Extend automation capabilities to approved application stacks and PaaS solutions after PaaS rapid experimentation phase is completed and base assessments and application determinations are conducted
- Maintain the C&S automation tool suite as a shared service for the enterprise
- Create and manage an automation platform roadmap and the implementation of COTS
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 5+ years of experience with automation in application development
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active or interim Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di #LI-LJ1