We are looking for a team player with solid technical skills to add to work with our core engineering team. Candidates must have a strong technical background and be capable of coming up to speed on new technologies quickly. Good communication skills, great problem solving skills, and the ability to work both individually and collaboratively in a team environment are required. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the smartest team and the very latest technology, then this is the job for you!
This position is responsible for developing test plans and automated tests. The individual will work with system test and DevOps teams to develop a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
iDirect Government is a leading ground systems provider to the military satellite industry. They offer platforms connecting a variety of satellite constellations with an array of remote terminals. Terminals are installed on aircraft, maritime vessels, and other ground-based military and government assets. These terminals provide internet and voice capabilities to remote and austere locations.
- Work with system architects and integration test engineers to develop and automate tests, including functional, system and performance tests
- Work with DevOps engineers to integrate automated tests into CI/CD pipelines
- Deploy software artifacts and test suites effectively
- Participate as a member of an agile scrum team
- Two to five years of experience in test automation or programming
- Familiar with a range of scripting/programming languages (Python, Bash, etc.)
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Communications and networking protocols
- Source Control / Revision Control (Git)
- Linux OS, Virtual Machines (KVM, VMware, etc.)
Additional experience in the following areas is a plus
- Fundamentals of digital communications
- Experience with CI/CD workflows
- Jira, Bitbucket
- B.S or M.S. in Computer Science, Software, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar applied technical field.
Clearance: Active DoD clearance or ability to obtain a DoD clearance
iDirect Government is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected veteran status.