DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: .
Automation Test Engineer
Candidates MUST have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance to be considered
K ey Tasks (Major duties and responsibilities of the position )
- Full lifecycle testing of a new Java based web application that is integrated with other systems and services
- Creation of test plans, test case specifications, test case summaries.
- Requirements mapping to test case specification.
- Participation in defect management using systems such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Monitor progress against deliverables, employing effective risk and issue management strategies
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with CMS stakeholders and other contractors
- 2+ years experience working with teams in an agile (SCRUM) development environment
- Testing Automation using tools such as HP UFT
- Testing systems for 508 compliance using tools such as JAWS
- Building strong customer relationships through agile team(s) and personal performance
- 2-3 years supporting CMS Medicare or Medicaid programs
- Collaborating in a multiple contractor environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, verbal and written. Includes the ability to effectively communicate complex information to audiences with varying technical and systems backgrounds and at multiple organizational levels
- Supporting client stakeholders with varying levels of agile experience
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
Computer Science degree or bachelor s degree in a related major
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.