Our client needs to establish as the preeminent commercial insurance among small business owners by establishing a best in class quality automation process.
As a Quality Engineer, you ll be an instrumental member of the client s growing Engineering team. You will own and build quality solutions to support their large-scale backend systems and micro-services. You will use automation to consistently test code and get it ready for production.
- You will create/enhance a test automation framework and on a daily basis will utilize your critical thinking.
- Create and enhance our current test automation framework in Selenium
- Test automation in RESTful API s and a React.js frontend
- Work with various teams to provide a quality-on-demand solution.
- Manage various priorities and not be afraid when priorities change.
- Work fast, but have an attention to detail so key pieces are not missed
- Tech Experience: 5+years experience as an engineer with a focus in quality/testing. You will need to have strong engineering experience and be able to produce production ready code.
- Preferred Tech Skills: Puppeteer, Docker
- Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred. Equivalent year of experience are accepted.
- Adaptable: No other phrase describes a startup like chaotic change. You have to thrive in it, love it, and adapt as needed.
- Raise Our Game: Execute on your ideas and recommendations to position the team, and yourself, for exponential growth.
- Learning Mentality: Desire to quickly understand client s platform, architect, and integrations with 3rd party vendors.