The contract requires candidates who do not require sponsorship. Local to DC Metro Area
Remote during COVID, onsite post COVID, but selected candidates should be ready to travel to office to collect equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of relevant work experience; Master's Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience; or a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in various SDLC frameworks (e.g. Agile, Waterfall) as a Systems Analyst to elicit and document requirements and technical specifications including User Stories, Technical Stories, Detailed Functional Requirements, Detailed Design Specifications, etc.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working as an automation tester with Selenium, cucumber, TestNG, BDD, Core Java, OOPS concepts, Selenium Suite of tools such as Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with relational databases such as DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL and SQL Server, including hands on experience with developing SQL queries.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology projects, including hands on experience with VersionOne.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience supporting validation activities including documenting test plans and test scenarios, identifying/creating test data, executing validation scripts, and identifying/documenting defects.
- Must be able to write Master Test Plans, test guides and provide trainings as needed.
- Must have an excellent communication and inter-personal skills.